Start of the Season Course Information
1. On-Course washrooms are currently closed. – Ground temperature and night time lows are too low for water to be turned on to the buildings.
2. There are a number of wet areas on the property at this time of year. Please obey all cart signage and avoid any wet areas with golf carts.
3. There are several temporary tees in play to start the season due to the extensive project work that took place last fall. Please respect the signage and allow these tees to establish prior to opening. – Large tee area on #8 is CLOSED Whites/Yellows will be played from a temporary tee closer to the green. Blues will be played form the Black tee. – Yellow tee on #12 is CLOSED Yellows will be played from the White tee – Forward tee on #14 is CLOSED Whites/Yellows will be played from the front of the Blue/Black tee – All tees on #16 are CLOSED A temporary tee is cut in the rough beside the Yellow tee.
4. Areas, where tree stumps have been removed, are considered Ground Under Repair while we re-establish the turf in those locations.
5. Please help with turf recover and fix your ball marks. This will only benefit the course and the conditions later in the year.
Driving Range Pass Rules 2017